Our fall semester has begun, and we are so excited!
The course being offered this semester is: “An Overview of the Tanakh – the Pentateuch”
This course is offered both in the classroom setting and on-line!
Overview of the Pentateuch will help you answer the following questions:
- Who wrote the books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers or Deuteronomy?
- Why were these books written?
- When were these books written?
- What was the purpose of these books?
- Where were they written from?
- and How they are applicable to us today?
So many of us are not able to answer these questions when asked? Come and study with us to find the answers for yourself.
“Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15